Throughout my career I have had the privilege to represent hundreds, if not thousands of injured Texans. These injury cases have involved broken ankles, broken hips, broken backs, herniated disks in the spine, knee injuries, shoulder injuries, whiplash, lacerations, scarring as well as closed head injuries. An attorney must understand the nature and extent of the injuries sustained by the client in order to deliver just results.
Please know that when I evaluate your case, I will dig deep to discover the truth about your injuries, what happened to cause those injuries, who is responsible for those injuries, what medical treatment was necessary for those injuries, what your medical expenses and lost wages are as a result of those injuries ... and then I will aggressively pursue a just recovery for you.
It is the Ardoin Law Firm promise that when we evaluate your case, my team and I will personally dig deep to discover the following:
- The truth about your injuries
- What happened to cause those injuries
- Who was responsible for those injuries
- What medical treatment is/was necessary to treat those injuries
- What your medical expenses and lost wages are as a result of those injuries
Armed with this information, we will aggressively pursue a just recovery for you.
Outside of my firm, I enjoy a wide variety of activities. I have three children whom I love dearly and to whom I devote most of my free time. Beyond spending time with them, you can find me anywhere from my local coffee shop to Minute Maid Park. I am a lifelong fan of baseball, music and travel. I also play guitar and record original music. As an added bonus, I find that by making an effort to stay well rounded, I am better able to think in inspired ways and relate to a wide array of clients in my personal injury practice.
- Juris Doctor — Texas Tech University
- Bachelor of Business Administration — Texas A&M University
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Louisiana
- State Bar of Colorado
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Galveston County Bar Association